Rivals 150 for 2013

Sam

Reaction score
Jordan Woodard (122) and Juwan Parker (104) both crack the list while Stevie Clark is mysterious absent.

Some other players of note.

Julius Randle is 4th (Rivals continues to be in love with Andrew Harrison, bucking the trend of most sites declaring the top 3 as Jabari Parker, Nerlens Noel & Randle).

Matt Jones of Desoto is 28th, AAU teammate of Randle.

Nigel Williams Goss is 40th, he was a UNLV commit and now OU is recruiting him.

Karviar Shepherd is 71th and Jordan Mickey 75th, both just transferred to Grace Prep in Arlington. Grace Prep also has 2012 Sooner recruit Jelon Hornbeak and 2014 super recruit Emmanuel Mudiay.

Dominic Woodson is 89th and Treshawn Bolden is 107th, they're both post players.

Kendall Harris, who is visiting this weekend, is 123th.

I wonder if NWG is one reason why LK isn't recruiting Woodard harder? Maybe LK likes NWG better as a pg prospect? Very difficult to recruit two true points in the same class, with both guys being highly coveted.

I wonder if NWG is one reason why LK isn't recruiting Woodard harder? Maybe LK likes NWG better as a pg prospect? Very difficult to recruit two true points in the same class, with both guys being highly coveted.

Jordan is one of OU's top targets in 2013, he was one of the first to get an official offer from the Kruger staff.

I suspect the Sooner staff would take Woodard over NWG every day of the week and twice on Saturdays.

Its the elder Woodard brother that they're not recruiting very hard and hards to predict how that will play out.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record but I feel it is a big mistake to overlook James Woddard ON HIS OWN MERITS. He is now the best player in OK for 2012 despite national rankings. He has surpassed Josh Richardson at this point and Josh to his credit earned a great opportunity at Tennessee. As for Stevie, for a long time I was not a believer but after seeing him multiple times this summer I am a convert. he deserves better than to be left out of the rankings, but no big deal because he will end up with a good opportunity. Go Get James Woodard.

Back