She is Here!

oketex

Reaction score
Guys, I got the new baby girl Wednesday at 6:51 p.m. She came in at 8 pounds 2 ozs and was 21 " long. She has red hair, the first red headed grandchild out of 9, I do have a red headed wife and two red headed kids, she looks just like her daddy.

My son told me, "Dad you got your basketball player" dad is 6'2" and mom is 5'9" but not matter what she is going to be a Sooner.

Everybody is doing great, few minutes of ? about babies breathing but everything is ok.

I have just gotten home from the hospital, holding her all day, I should have charged a fee as many times as she was passed around today, could have paid for her education in one day.

Great to have Kaylee Madison in our arms, mom is doing great and dad, well? if he gets that smile of his face and get back to earth he will be fine.

Thanks for the prayers!

:boomer:sooner

Awesome! Congrats to you and your family. :clap

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news!!

My son told me, "Dad you got your basketball player" dad is 6'2" and mom is 5'9" but not matter what she is going to be a Sooner.

What if she has scholarship offers from Texas and OSU, but not OU? :D

My wife or one of my daughter or granddaughter will download pics, this old man has no idea how to do that kind of stuff. Will be up in a couple of days, or if someone wants to provide me with some info I will give it a shot.

Back