Sick of playing 4 road games in Texas every year

OU918

Reaction score
These calls the last 2 games have been absolutely atrocious. I try not to complain about officiating a lot but this is ridiculous! I hate playing on the road in Texas. All the officials live there and love giving the home crowd something to cheer about. Makes me sick.

These calls the last 2 games have been absolutely atrocious. I try not to complain about officiating a lot but this is ridiculous! I hate playing on the road in Texas. All the officials live there and love giving the home crowd something to cheer about. Makes me sick.

The game is becoming an absolute joke. Really no point in playing it.

of course the way cool golf clap crowd will call you an idiot for speaking the truth...

How many Big 12 basketball officials live in Texas? Did any of them work tonight's game?

The reffing sucked but we still had many chances to pull the game out down the stretch like A&M, I think we're just too young and thin in the post to really pull out the wins on the road. We're just going to have to take our lumps on the road as sadly that is just the way it is.

Back