Signing Day Announcements

More on Gabby Gregory from Mike Brown...

Holland Hall basketball standout Gabby Gregory realized the dream of a lifetime Wednesday when she signed to play at the University of Oklahoma.

“This has been my goal my whole life … and for it to finally be here is surreal,” she said. “I could not be more excited.”

She said she can't wait to play for OU coach Sherri Coale, who has guided the Sooners to six conference titles, three Final Four finishes and 481 wins over 22 seasons.

“Coach Coale is the best of the best,” Gregory said. “As a little girl, I was fascinated by her and hoped to one day play for her. I can’t wait to learn from her for years to come.”

Link

Welcoming both to OU... I’m guessing we’ll see an official announcement once Bloom sends her paper work in.

I suspect that our post will be between Nydia, Aspen, and Chloe. I suspect that we will have a lineup elsewhere of:

PF/W: Madi, Liz, Mandy
SF/W: Gabby, Madi, Ana
SG: Ana, Shania, Taylor
PG: Tatum, Jesse

This is an exciting class to add what we need. It appears that these three will be in the same level of athlete as the three sophomores and seven freshmen that we now have. No guards in this group. Essentially, this is a pair of F/W with a post.

Cool Bloom is listed at 6’2 as well... Maybe Mandy, Dee, Bloom, and Liz can battle it out for the starting center spot next year.

Mac I agree with your assessment that Scott is the likely starter in the post next year. Another idea would be to get a grad transfer post as a one year rental.

Well, now I've seen chloe at from 6-2 to 6-5. I think she is somewhere between 6-3 and 6-4.

Well, now I've seen chloe at from 6-2 to 6-5. I think she is somewhere between 6-3 and 6-4.

Why would OU's WBB twitter list her at 6-2 if that's not her height? Surely they know how tall she really is.

An article in an Australian newspaper listed her at 190cm. This is taller than 6-2 and 1/2. It is almost 6-3.

Back