Slow news day

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
man, where are all the sooner fans at. Football season ain't over yet. Bradford will be back. This recruiting stretch may be the most important stretch in the history of OU basketball. If we are able to get Jones and Lamb, we are possibly looking at a top 5 season in 2010-2011

They are having a melt down on other boards because God forbid OU might not play in a National Championship game this season. Think about how ridiculous it is for fans to suggest that Oklahoma needs a coaching change when Stoops has played for a national championship 4 times this decade and a conference championship 7 times (he may play for an 8th too because I see zero reason to just assume Texas can beat Oklahoma).

This board was created to have an outlet for Soonerfans who wanted to get away from the craziness. We all are huge football fans, but when things aren't going well, this should be a good forum to get away from the craze. We can't do anything about OU having a horrible Oline, terrible recievers, and a coordinator that wants to crawl in a hole and swallow the playbook when things go wrong. However we can talk about Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb, Tiny Gallon, and the direction of OU's other great program.

They are having a melt down on other boards because God forbid OU might not play in a National Championship game this season. Think about how ridiculous it is for fans to suggest that Oklahoma needs a coaching change when Stoops has played for a national championship 4 times this decade and a conference championship 7 times (he may play for an 8th too because I see zero reason to just assume Texas can beat Oklahoma).

it's unreal. such horrible human beings (being 100% serious)

I've been lurking a lot recently but wanted to say the board looks AMAZING and wow is Capel ever got something special going!! :clap:jcapel

oh how great it will be the day that :jcapel is faced with that criticism.

I've been lurking a lot recently but wanted to say the board looks AMAZING and wow is Capel ever got something special going!! :clap:jcapel

We have missed your posts on here, WP. Hope to see you be more active on here soon.

I love this board...was always on the "Crimson Court" but the scene over here blows that one away.

Back