So much sun in here I need a hat and sunglasses

Reaction score
I am proud of the fight of this team but we lost this game. No, A&M didn't win it we lost it. Awful loss after getting up 7 late

Where is the excessive sunshine?

I saw improvement tonight. Anyone that honestly expected to win that game on the road didn't know much about this team. And after that first half? After all the fouls?

Yeah the loss sucks but give Aggie credit. Harris hit two big shots. We took a gamble by sagging on him (it worked all night) and he stepped up and made the plays.

Excuse me sir but did you see the half time score? What were your thoughts then. I bet your thoughts were that we would lose by thirty. Call it sunshine or not. At least it looks like most of the team is giving effort and cares about how they play. This team has found something. They just need to keep believing in each other and playing hard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Excuse me sir but did you see the half time score? What were your thoughts then. I bet your thoughts were that we would lose by thirty. Call it sunshine or not. At least it looks like most of the team is giving effort and cares about how they play. This team has found something. They just need to keep believing in each other and playing hard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Great post. I really didn't think it needed to be explained to any Sooner fan that has watched this team this year, but I guess I was wrong...

I have watched every game this team has played. I am very proud of how hard they now play. We have made a ton of progress but we didn't finish tonight.

What you mean the part where someone said we might make the NIT?

I have watched every game this team has played. I am very proud of how hard they now play. We have made a ton of progress but we didn't finish tonight.

And it is not like we don't know that and realize it. But why criticize anymore? I am well past that, at this point. I'm looking for next season. What I saw from this team was youth, in the final minute. Guess what? We are young.

Anyways, I liked the fight in this team, and what I have seen from them since the start of 2010.... I'll still be looking for more improvement, but I'm happy with what I have seen so far.

And it is not like we don't know that and realize it. But why criticize anymore? I am well past that, at this point. I'm looking for next season. What I saw from this team was youth, in the final minute. Guess what? We are young.

Anyways, I liked the fight in this team, and what I have seen from them since the start of 2010.... I'll still be looking for more improvement, but I'm happy with what I have seen so far.

I am not being overly critical just making observations. I doubt this team is looking forward to next year yet don't think it's really fair for fans to either.

Young teams find a way to lose games they have no business losing, especially on the road. It's all part of the maturation process.

I am not being overly critical just making observations. I doubt this team is looking forward to next year yet don't think it's really fair for fans to either.

Well I have had my fill for being critical of this team. I guess that is what I meant. Since you are not, I guess you can carry on. ;) Cheers!

Basically, you're peeved that we lost the game and even more peeved that everyone else isn't as mad as you are.

Tommy had a wonderful game tonight. Hopefully it will give him confidence in future games where he can take over with his inside and outside game.

Back