Some not-so-great quotes from McCallum

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
per a Duke scout update:

"There are a lot of things I'm looking at. I'm looking at the depth chart and seeing what other guys are there and are coming in. If they have a really good point guard there already or if another is coming in. I've always said I want to go somewhere that I could earn the chance to play as a freshman. I want the ball in my hands and I want to help the team win a championship."

So what does he believe he would bring to a program in the fall of 2010?

"I consider myself a true point guard. A lot of guards now - they say they are point guards, but they are really more combo guards who want to score the ball. I'm interested in seeing how these programs see me

Let's hope that Capel can convince him that he can have the ball in hands plenty if he comes to Oklahoma. One good thing that we have going for us is that if Ray will wait awhile before choosing a school, then he can see how Capel is going to use both WW and TMG at the point together next season.

I will admit though, those quotes don't sound to good if you are a Sooner fan....

They don't sound too encouraging, but just remember if anyone can sway Ray. Felton Jeffery Capel can. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back