Some props for TMG

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
While he certainly made some mistakes today on both ends, I thought he provided a much needed calming presence for this club, and really did well in selecting his shots and knowing when to push and when to hold up. He also has continually given effort on the defense end (even though today wasn't his greatest display of defense). His progression from the start of the season to now is really easy to see.

He really needs to work at making those FTs during crunch time though or it may come back to bite us.

Here's my thing with TMG. And he did play ok today and has played well lately.

But I am worried about him getting into our offense, especially against bigger defenders. Props to that Northern Colorado guard, who really gave him some fits in the second half. There were times in the second half that it was the 15-second mark on the shot clock before we even got into our offense.

I think he is going to be (or maybe already is) a really really good player, but I'm concerned about what's going happen when he gets bigger, talented guards getting physical with him in conference play.

TMG let that dude get into his head a little bit today. At times it turned into a playground one on one battle between the two of them, and that led to some extreme carelessness with the basketball. Still, I agree that he is going to be a stud for us for years to come.

Back