Somebody needs to Feed the game live 2morrow!

Yeah, surely someone can stream this on Justin.TV or somesuch. Doesn't look like it will be available on ChannelSurfing.net.

for $10 you can get an all-access membership and watch it on the internet.

Also for less than 10 someone can stream it. Can't remember who dunnit for a fball game this year though.

How is the quality? Is it the Sooner Sports Network just broadcast on the Web? For the UBC exhibition game, it seemed like it was in-house feed with BBS radio feed over it. Not worth $10 a month, but if it's more like a real TV broadcast, could be worth it until we get into Big 12 play.

Any reviews?

If I continue to feel like warmed over dog crap and end up not being able to make it to the game I might try to do this with the webcam from my laptop.

If I continue to feel like warmed over dog crap and end up not being able to make it to the game I might try to do this with the webcam from my laptop.

I hate to hope you continue to feel like warmed over dog crap but it would be awesome if you streamed the game!

Next season i "hope" to start my own OU justin tv Channel for basketball and football.

I hope you feel better sam. If you don't I will be waiting for you to pick us up.
Just post the stream here.

Back