SoonerSports: Vandy Article / Box Score / Photos

Bieniemy-- 7 assists, 5 boards, 4 steals, 1 TO.

That'll play.

I love the fact that the ESPN crew pointed out how well he played despite not scoring. So many people get caught up in points that it's easy to forget that a point guard doesn't have to score a lot to control the game. Quannas had plenty of games like today, and that's good company to keep.

He would have had double digit assists if it weren’t for the dreaded “missed layup” by his teammates.

He would have had double digit assists if it weren’t for the dreaded “missed layup” by his teammates.

As well as missed open looks from the perimeter.

Jamal is a master at breaking down defenses and getting the ball to his teammates in spots where they can score or create shots on their own. Nothing spectacular or fancy, just sound point guard play that produces results.

I love the fact that the ESPN crew pointed out how well he played despite not scoring. So many people get caught up in points that it's easy to forget that a point guard doesn't have to score a lot to control the game. Quannas had plenty of games like today, and that's good company to keep.

lol...yup

my step son called today to tell me he hit 4 or 5 3's couple of lay-ups in his game (7th grader) in their win....last week he went 0'fer.

I asked about assists and how his def went. Said he had a couple of assist and 2 blocks.

He doesn't like me~:ez-roll:

lol...yup

my step son called today to tell me he hit 4 or 5 3's couple of lay-ups in his game (7th grader) in their win....last week he went 0'fer.

I asked about assists and how his def went. Said he had a couple of assist and 2 blocks.

He doesn't like me~:ez-roll:

what ... you didnt ask him about his point differential? what about his assist to turnover ratio on away games after a home loss?

Back