SoonerSportsTv

Options

Reaction score
I see the ladies games as listed as being on SoonerSportsTv. Is that on the internet only? Thanks

According to the OU Athletic Site:

"Sooner Sports TV powered by FOX Sports provides the most comprehensive broadcast coverage of the Sooners ever offered.

The network's programming is delivered on a variety of existing FOX Sports outlets including FOX Sports Oklahoma, FOX Sports Southwest and FOX College Sports."

For Thursday, Nov. 1, The Cox Schedule shows Fox Sports Oklahoma as carrying "College Basketball"

I have directv and it shows the men's game the second of Nov, but I see no OU women's bb on the 1st. It shows it on the OU schedule as being on SoonerSportsTv, but when you look on the SoonerSportsTv schedule it is not there. Thanks

Think I have figured it out, maybe, those of us with Directv will not get the women's game on the 1st??

According to the OU Athletic Site:

"Sooner Sports TV powered by FOX Sports provides the most comprehensive broadcast coverage of the Sooners ever offered.

The network's programming is delivered on a variety of existing FOX Sports outlets including FOX Sports Oklahoma, FOX Sports Southwest and FOX College Sports."

For Thursday, Nov. 1, The Cox Schedule shows Fox Sports Oklahoma as carrying "College Basketball"

According to the cox guide, the college basketball is listed as the OSU men's exhibition.

Now the Sooner Web site is saying the the Fox channel for the first exhibition game is FCS Pacific. Do we get that on Cox?

Back