Summer All-Americans >>> Scout.com

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Scout's Evan Daniels selected a first and second team of high school prospects based on their play this summer.

1st Team
Kyrie Irving
Will Barton - Committed to Memphis
Harrison Barnes
Tobias Harris
Jared Sullinger - Committed to Ohio State

2nd Team
Marquis Teague
Josh Selby
Michael Gilchrist
Terrence Jones
Rakeem Christmas

OU is in on Barnes, Harris, Jones, and Christmas! Pretty impressive. Christmas would be a great complement to Peters in the 2011 class. Those two could really make a nice duo down low.

Source Link

He defeinitely does a good job. I Think coach Capel has a real knack for relating to the high school players while at the same time being respected and looked up to as a leader. I also think it is going to get better and better. As Capel puts players in the NBA, gets more experience and has more success he will almost certainly improve as a recruiter.

Jones would be a nice get. Too bad we couldn't get the Barton kid from Brewster, was he their last year with Fitz?

He defeinitely does a good job. I Think coach Capel has a real knack for relating to the high school players while at the same time being respected and looked up to as a leader. I also think it is going to get better and better. As Capel puts players in the NBA, gets more experience and has more success he will almost certainly improve as a recruiter.

I agree with you. Having Blake in the league is really helping right now. I expect Willie to also make an impact in our recruitment of guards.

Back