Summer Pick-Up games report #4

Meh, more of the same crap that I can't seem to find anywhere about OU bball:ez-laugh:. Thanks for all the work you put in, BT. Seriously, are we the only real OU hoops fans out there?

BT,
Having written for a different forum; I know how much work this is to be good.
Excellent Effort, Good Work, Keep it up

SRD

Thanks for the updates BT! You should find out from Willie about the big Lebron controversy...I personally think it is dumb that it is getting so much attention but I bet Willie could tell you what really happened

Nevermind.

Thanks for the report.

Last edited:
Where did the report go? I missed it.

My bad. I was editing something in the post on my iPhone and ended up zapping nearly the whole damn thing. I'm off to a good start failing at life today. :)

It should be back up now.

I'm sure not seeing it. I found about two paragraphs and got left hanging.

:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Nice to hear how Cade is setting a good example. I expect him to contribute even more this year on and off the court.

BT: Thanks for your time , effort, and quality. I, too, look forward to your posts and promo of this website... :)

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. For some reason, the pictures were causing problems with the thread, so we had to redo it without them.

Special thanks to those that helped scout out the guys with me at the GASO. You know who you are. :ford

BT you are bringing this board to a new level!

I notice no mention of Ray. Everything ok there?

As in the original post:

"As always, players not mentioned are not indicative of poor play or failing to make an impact."

Thanks Bigtime, great report. About 90 days till full practice :woot

That Willie Warren twitter feed is pure poetry.
At least it's not in the third-person.

I had a class with Willie last semester and after we got out of one of the tests I heard him say, "Willie Warren ballin on and off the court."

I couldn't stop laughing after I heard it, it was too awesome.

Back