Sweetness!!!!!!!!

coolm

Reaction score
THAT was a heckuva win!

Cade needs to be bronzed

Just a terrific game.

Cade was amazing, especially considering he was playing while ill, and Ryan Wright came through huge.

Willie also had a terrific game, as did, with a few missteps, TMG.

Pledger played a key role, too.

I'm as proud as can be of the whole bunch -- way to go, Sooners!

thats the kinda win that makes you feel good the rest of the weekend.

Great win... by far the best effort of the season. :clap

I'm generally not one for calling out other posters, but boca had better man up and give Cade his props after this game.

gutty effort. never a dull moment down the stretch with us...

I agree. We all can agree that this was a great team win today by the SOONERS. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Just a terrific game.

Cade was amazing, especially considering he was playing while ill, and Ryan Wright came through huge.

Willie also had a terrific game, as did, with a few missteps, TMG.

Pledger played a key role, too.

I'm as proud as can be of the whole bunch -- way to go, Sooners!

Willie played with so much more maturity today than against OSU. He had a couple times when he came close to overdoing the complaining, but (at least to me) you could see him think better of it and pull back. He had the turnover near halfcourt, started to complain, noticed that MU was breaking, came back on a hustle play and fouled preventing the score. I love seeing him hustle like that! With hustle plus his talent he is an incredible player.

Where the hell did Wright come from today? Best game of his career.

Kudos to Pledger, really nice game from a freshman.

TMG, really nice game even with all the turnovers.

And of course, Cade is earning himself a permanent place in the OU pantheon of hustle players!

Last edited:
Great win all the way around. Players really stepping up today. This team really pulled together today. Yipeeeeeeee!

If Wright plays half that good the rest of the year he needs to start. Cade is becoming a leader. Tony gave what he could with the injury but if he can come back and be like he has all year that's good for this team to have that type of senior leadership. We can't win with these freshmen right now.

If Wright plays half that good the rest of the year he needs to start. Cade is becoming a leader. Tony gave what he could with the injury but if he can come back and be like he has all year that's good for this team to have that type of senior leadership. We can't win with these freshmen right now.

But I thought we won today's game.....guess I was mistaken.

Last edited:
Cade should be the Big XII Player of the Week but I doubt the conference even notices.

Excellent games by TMG, Wright & Pledger.

Good overall game by Willie and excellent clutch free throw shooting in the last couple of minutes. I understand why he was upset after that last foul call. That official needs to stop at Lenscrafters on his way out of town. He's blind as a bat.

But I thought we won today's game.....guess I was mistaken.

We won because our experience stepped up. RW had 12. Cade had 15 and 11, WW had 20+ Pledger played okay but he missed a lot of shots too. TMG and Tiny didn't really do much neither did Crocker but he didn't play any either.

We won because our experience stepped up. RW had 12. Cade had 15 and 11, WW had 20+ Pledger played okay but he missed a lot of shots too. TMG and Tiny didn't really do much neither did Crocker but he didn't play any either.

I thought TMG was clutch when he needed to be. A frosh playing against that Mizzou defense is going to make some turnovers but I thought he kept at it and made some key plays.

Back