Sweetness!!!!!!!!

We won because our experience stepped up. RW had 12. Cade had 15 and 11, WW had 20+ Pledger played okay but he missed a lot of shots too. TMG and Tiny didn't really do much neither did Crocker but he didn't play any either.

Oh, I guess the freshman have to win the game on their own, didn't realize that all the non-frosh have to play bad for the win to count.

thats the kinda win that makes you feel good the rest of the weekend.

Yes, it does! I picked OU to lose in the weekly "Pick 'Em" contest. Sure glad I was wrong, though. This team grew up a lot today!

TMG and Tiny didn't really do much neither did Crocker but he didn't play any either.

TMG had eight points, five assists, four rebounds and two steals. That's a decent outing. He did have seven turnovers, which is obviously too many, but otherwise, he contributed.

The freshmen contributed over 90 minutes today. They did not all play their best game. But it is certain that they contributed to the win.

THAT was a heckuva win!

Cade needs to be bronzed

:clap:clap
I'd settle for cloning him at this point. Great effort(as usual) for the kid. He is becoming one of my all time faves......

TMG had eight points, five assists, four rebounds and two steals. That's a decent outing. He did have seven turnovers, which is obviously too many, but otherwise, he contributed.

I agree, if you look beyond the turnovers, TMG had an outstanding game. Steven Pledger did, too.

We tend to forget that those two kids are freshmen who are still trying to adjust to the speed and physicality of college basketball. It's not easy to play against a team like Mizzou that brings full court pressure for forty minutes.

I agree, if you look beyond the turnovers, TMG had an outstanding game. Steven Pledger did, too.

We tend to forget that those two kids are freshmen who are still trying to adjust to the speed and physicality of college basketball. It's not easy to play against a team like Mizzou that brings full court pressure for forty minutes.[/QUOTE]

Great point. Those guys are growing up daily. TMG is going to be a star.

Can you imagine how good Pledger and TMG will be as seniors? It almost makes me giddy.

We tend to forget that those two kids are freshmen who are still trying to adjust to the speed and physicality of college basketball. It's not easy to play against a team like Mizzou that brings full court pressure for forty minutes.

I believe TMG played all 40 minutes. That is possibly the most important stat of his today. He didn't really have to face the full force of MU's press (poor shooting percentage prevented MU from really unleashing it consistently), but he still faced more pressure than most teams will ever bring and did well with it. By the end of the game it didn't seem to bother him much at all.

Back