Team turnover

You had a coach that recruited that way and coached that way and many of you couldn't wait to see him gone.

It is always easy to judge someone after the fact.

Capel is going to be around for a while. He may or may not make it but let's support him while he is here.

For whatever reason he couldn't bring this team together this year but that doesn't condem him to always be a bad coach.
I didn't say he's a bad coach. I said giving him credit as a great recruiter is premature.

If Capel shouldn't be a coach if had not have gotten Blake with his brother on the team, and if Blake wasn't coming if Kelvin was there (even though his brother was on the team), then I guess Kelvin shouldn't have been a college basketball coach?

Just looking for clarification...

If Capel shouldn't be a coach if had not have gotten Blake with his brother on the team, and if Blake wasn't coming if Kelvin was there (even though his brother was on the team), then I guess Kelvin shouldn't have been a college basketball coach?

Just looking for clarification...
You have a guys brother on the team. And he got Blake like he should have anyway so it doesn't matter. We don't know if Blake would have come if Kelvin were here that's just speculation.

If all those players do leave, Capel would probably be wise to save several of those scholarships and just take his lumps next year (assuming he's comfortable with his job security, which could be an issue).

Filling that many scholarships with juco and/or leftover freshmen could lead to more dead weight, and at the very least will result in unbalanced scholarship distribution between classes.

Back