Terrence Jones Speaks!

Nice find, BT! OU needs this kid in the worst way. Even if everyone on the current team (Willie included) comes back next year, Jones would still be the star IMHO. Players with his size and skills do not come along too often.

Nice find, BT! OU needs this kid in the worst way. Even if everyone on the current team (Willie included) comes back next year, Jones would still be the star IMHO. Players with his size and skills do not come along too often.

I also like his humble attitude. I really am pleasently surprised with the bulk that he has put on in his arms and shoulders. If he works hard this summer then he could be fine playing the four.

BTW, the video said that he wouldn't be making a decision until April. Maybe our team can turn it around and give him a reason to excited about OU basketball again.

I also like his humble attitude. I really am pleasently surprised with the bulk that he has put on in his arms and shoulders. If he works hard this summer then he could be fine playing the four.

BTW, the video said that he wouldn't be making a decision until April. Maybe our team can turn it around and give him a reason to excited about OU basketball again.

Terrence seems like a nice young man who would be a credit to any school that is fortunate enough to sign him. I would think that OU would appeal to him for a couple of reasons, even if our season doesn't turn out the way we hope. He would be an immediate impact player on a team with lots of young talent, and one that obviously needs someone like him to take them to the next level. I'm hoping the addition of Cam Clark and T. J. Taylor will make OU even more attractive to Mr. Jones.

Oregon put a thumping on Washington. Wonder how that plays with him?

Saw this, but didn't get a chance to post it. I think this should put the posts to rest that we have no chance at signing this kid. We are still right there. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Oregon put a thumping on Washington. Wonder how that plays with him?

I wonder if Ernie Kent's status might have more to do with his decision to wait. IF they make the tourney and he's retained, they'll open next year in the nicest arena in college basketball.....courtesy of Phil Knight and the state of Oregon.

I wonder if Ernie Kent's status might have more to do with his decision to wait. IF they make the tourney and he's retained, they'll open next year in the nicest arena in college basketball.....courtesy of Phil Knight and the state of Oregon.

Kent is kind of in coaching pergatory. If he has a middle of the road season it makes it hard for them to fire him.

Back