The Guy Who Screams into the Mike During Timeouts

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
Does the university actually pay him money to do that? He is beyond annoying.

Someone needs to tell him that adding enough product to his hair so that it stands straigh up doesn't make him look taller than 5'2". He needs to learn to deal with being short.

Whooooo wants some free teeeeeeee-shirrrrrrrrrrts!

I don't understand what is height has to do with anything. No need to make an assumption that he has a Napoleonic complex.

I guess being 5-1 we need to find new things to complain about? On that note, why doesn't Lloyd Noble have heated seats like the balcony at Warren Theater?

I don't understand what is height has to do with anything. No need to make an assumption that he has a Napoleonic complex.

I guess being 5-1 we need to find new things to complain about? On that note, why doesn't Lloyd Noble have heated seats like the balcony at Warren Theater?

Because heated seats are completely unnecessary for a sports arena. Do you want to pay an extra $20 a seat or more?

Whooooo wants some free teeeeeeee-shirrrrrrrrrrts!
Non-con games are great. There are only about 4,000 people there and spiky-haired guy can't help but hear the heckles me and my buddies throw at him. You can tell he takes great offense to comments about his hair.

Does anyone have a pic of this guy? I am curious. I am for some reason picturing Zach Ryder

Does the university actually pay him money to do that? He is beyond annoying.

Someone needs to tell him that adding enough product to his hair so that it stands straigh up doesn't make him look taller than 5'2". He needs to learn to deal with being short.

I think he does a great job! He does almost all the announcing at the volleyball games and when he's not there it's very noticeable. He always does his best to get the OU crowd into every event he's at. I do agree with the Bart Simpson hair though.

It's the dude who owns all the rusty's frozen custard and sno cone stands in Norman.

Non-con games are great. There are only about 4,000 people there and spiky-haired guy can't help but hear the heckles me and my buddies throw at him. You can tell he takes great offense to comments about his hair.

Maybe BigTime can dig out that red wig he used to wear and rent it to this guy. How about it, BT? Can you use a little extra cash for the holidays? :D

his voice is like nails on a chalk board ... sac st game was much better with him not there

He does not own rustys but he does own the snow cone stands and nexus productions. He did me and my wifes reception and did a fantastic job! He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet so try to go easy on him. Lloyd Noble MC is truly a thankless job.

He does not own rustys but he does own the snow cone stands and nexus productions. He did me and my wifes reception and did a fantastic job! He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet so try to go easy on him. Lloyd Noble MC is truly a thankless job.

I think he does a great job as well. He's supposed to get the crowd involved and he's the best I've seen at OU in 6 years.

I would agree that it's probably a thankless job. I would just like a little less of the gimmicky contests and a little more of the band, for instance.

There is more than one guy. But every time I've been to a game, no matter who I go with, they are always annoyed by those guys. Especially one guy. I happen to know one of the guys, and he's a good guy. A former cheerleader. But it is BRUTAL to listen to them.

I could do without more of the band. They play the same crap over and over and over and over.

You had sno cones at your reception?

I think he does a great job as well. He's supposed to get the crowd involved and he's the best I've seen at OU in 6 years.

Bring back Top Dawg!!!

Back