The New Season

Edmond_Sooner

Reaction score
With the 3 losses in the last couple of weeks to Mid-Major programs and the issues Capel has had getting this team to compete i really feel this little break from the Tournament last weekend and getting some good practice time in will really help the Sooners...

That added with playing two big name opponents at home...

I know it is impossible to do, but us as fans and the team almost have to scratch the first 6 games of the season...

It is easier for me because i only was able to watch the VCU game and although i was dissapointed in the losses in Alaska i didnt see them so have now way of judging or evaluating them...

Wins in these two games wont save the season, but could go a long way in defining where the season is going...

And even more important for me, is just seeing them come out playing aggressive on the defensive end and playing together...would be nice to see them start to use a more uptempo style as well, which i know is what Capel sees as a strength for this team...

At some point i really see this team coming together, trusting each other on both ends of the court...they are just way too talented to play this way all season...Leadership is the Key, someone is going to have to step up and i really hope it is WW...if he continues to play with the effort i have seen and hang his head this team will go nowhere...

You guys ready for the Season Tip-Off tomorrow night???:OU-logo:

Lot's of good points, Edmond! :clap

I am ready. I hope the fans that attend will give this team a boost tomorrow night.

Edmond very good points made. I think that's exactly how the team should approach the rest of the season. We're not done yet. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back