The official Ryan Wight appreciation thread

I won't deny I've been frustrated by Ryan at times and I've criticized his play on this board once or twice, but he flat-out got it done today. Nice going, young man!

Yea BIG UPS TO our man from Canada. He was awesome. I want more Ryan. We know you can do it. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Wouldn't have won the game without him. Took up a lot of slack today.

Nice job Ryan!!!

Ryan played aggressive. That's what we need. For a big man, you need to play aggressive, not afraid of foul.

RW getting the post-game interview with BBsr coming up.

great game RW.

Agreed. He just needs to hang around the lane and let Warren and TMG penetrate and get it to him. I just wish Willie would do more of it on a consistent basis.

He was able to finish at the rim today, better than he ever has. It made a huge difference, we needed all of those dunks.

I started my own Ryan Wright thread, mainly to apologize for being critical of him in the past and to praise him for a terrific performance today. No doubt about it, he came up big in today's game!!!! :woot

I started my own Ryan Wright thread, mainly to apologize for being critical of him in the past and to praise him for a terrific performance today. No doubt about it, he came up big in today's game!!!! :woot

He deserves 2 threads! :chestram2:

I won't deny I've been frustrated by Ryan at times and I've criticized his play on this board once or twice, but he flat-out got it done today. Nice going, young man!

Co-sign

Same here. I've posted in numerous threads that Drew should get more minutes, that Ryan isn't good enough to play, etc. He brought energy today and really gave us a lift.

Ryan,
I am so happy for you. Way to go to the rack!!!

Today was hard work paying off for you. Congrats!

Just got in and missed the game. Saw this thread and my heart soared. Ryan's a great kid. I'm so happy to hear he had a good game. I DVRed the game and will watch it now.

Who was that guy out there catching tough passes in traffic?!?! :)

I hope this gives the confidence that he needs to be able to help us more this year.

Great game, Ryan!

Back