Thoughts from Game

I totally agree about JM as the PG. He made some horrible decisions in the second half, which led to run-out dunks and layups for KU. Uzan isn't a great PG yet, but he seems to take care of the ball a little better. I would also add Uzan can be a much better on-ball defender with his athleticism and size, if he would put just a little more effort into defending. Soares and Moore defend like their hair is on fire, and if he did that, he could be a lockdown defender at the point of attack.... I don't think we have a high IQ guard on this team, at least not one receiving minutes.
They both turn it over. Jm out front, uzan drives, leaves his feet then has no where to go..

Both are struggling at the pg position

They both turn it over. Jm out front, uzan drives, leaves his feet then has no where to go..

Yes, that’s exactly what Los has been doing. That’s a junior high type play.

Uzan has the yips around the basket as well. He was so silky around the basket and midrange last year. We desperately need him to find that again.

Back