Tiny down to 290?

Sooner23

Reaction score
That's what he said on the video on the OU Blog a couple of weeks ago. Wonder what he's down to now? Here's a screen cap of him flexing for the camera. :D

picture1doh.png

gotta admit ... he's looking rather svelte

He looks even slimmer than that in the latest practice video.

Would you say 280-285 now? maybe less?! haha

Keep up the great work Tiny! You are going to rock the Sooner Nation, along with everyone else on the team!

Can someone tell me of any other Big XII players that Tiny is going to remind me of?

Can someone tell me of any other Big XII players that Tiny is going to remind me of?
I don't think there is a big 12 player that is comparable but I think this guy could be an apt comparison.
090506-davis-vmed-9a.widec.jpg

Really hasn't been a player like him with his skillset imo. Mizzou had a big a few years ago (Big Arthur Johnson) that is probably the closest thing, though I think that Tiny can/will be a much better player.

I think it is impressive how much Tiny has changed his body in the last year. At this time last year, he had just been accepted back on the team (after being booted off for a poor effort in classroom and on the court). He was over 360 pounds! Now he is a lean and mean 285 and still dropping. :tinypower :clap

All he has to do is put on some of that Ryan Wright Muscle and watch out.

Man, he is really buying into the weight loss.

I bet he feels better now than he has in a long, long time...just hope that his new weight doesn't throw off his behind the back passes.

I like the big baby comparison; but I see a bigger Keith Clark that is stronger in the post but obviously a little less athletic [but who knows, if he keeps shedding weight, that could change as well].

Back