TJ Taylor Appreciation Thread

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Hey TJ, I know we talk about other recruits, but we still gotz mad luv for you too!

TJ is the type of versatile guard we will need over the next few years. A player with a sweet stroke and nice ball handing skills is always a welcome addition to a team. If he commits himself, I don't see why he can't be very successful at OU.

I love the way he can go strong to the rim. And Capel loves those hybrid guards and seems to have a good history with them.

I agree, wholeheartedly. Guys like TJ are the foundation of a program.

They are the guys you can count on to give it their all for four years. When some of the 5 star players come and go (and we absolutely love having them), it's nice to have a guy who you can count on for senior leadership. When things get rough, the team skids, the situation seems dire, these guys are the ones who can settle people down or get their teammates fired up - because they have already been through the fire.

A guy like TJ will always be appreciated, and I look forward to having him for four years and watching him develop.

TJ is a very hard worker on and off the court. He has a chance to be a lockdown defender. He is great at absorbing contact and still being able to finish drives (ala Willie).

Thanks for being a Sooner TJ!

Back