78% FT

In the last 3 games averaging:

28 points
4 assists
4 rebounds
53% FG
52% 3PT
90% FT

Right now he is one of the 10 best players in the league.

In Big 12 games:

19 points
3.5 assists
3.5 rebounds
50% 3 PT
46% FG
78% FT

In the last 3 games averaging:

28 points
4 assists
4 rebounds
53% FG
52% 3PT
90% FT

Right now he is one of the 10 best players in the league.[/QUO

Top 3 RIGHT NOW

I think it'll have to be Zaveay because he plays for KU or Averay because he plays for UT but who knows.

If he keeps lighting it up the way he has it will be hard not to give it to him.

I do wonder what has gotten into his free throw percentage lately. That is in only flaw in his game over the last 3 conference games.

I don't care if he wins it, I just want him to stay all four years. If he does that, then I'm pretty sure he'll end up being the greatest guard in OU history.

I think second team all big12 is the more valuable honor and he's in line for that competing with Donald Sloan and Roberson right now.

I think it's in the Big 12's best interest to give it to TMG because he's going to be around four times longer than Xavier. He'll carry the title for 4 years in the Big 12 whereas no one will remember or care if they give it to Xavier. "Here's your award, have fun in the NBA."

I think it's in the Big 12's best interest to give it to TMG because he's going to be around four times longer than Xavier. He'll carry the title for 4 years in the Big 12 whereas no one will remember or care if they give it to Xavier. "Here's your award, have fun in the NBA."

That is not what the award is about...you get it on merit in the current year, not expected value going forward.

Back