TOC and Dom Rainey

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Saw Rainey play for the first time last night. I think he is going to be a really special D-1 player. Anybody know if we are recruiting him? I would imagine we will be competing with the world to get him.

Also, there was a tall kid on Putnam's team. I didn't catch his name. I would need to watch him some more, but he looked like he might be a D-1 prospect. Anybody know who he is and can give us some background/opinions etc.

Saw Rainey play for the first time last night. I think he is going to be a really special D-1 player. Anybody know if we are recruiting him? I would imagine we will be competing with the world to get him.

Also, there was a tall kid on Putnam's team. I didn't catch his name. I would need to watch him some more, but he looked like he might be a D-1 prospect. Anybody know who he is and can give us some background/opinions etc.

The tall kid is a transfer from out of state (might have been from OK originally). I think most have Raney pegged as a mid-major guy who could get some high major looks. I don't think OU has shown much interest thus far.

I wonder if the Fields kid from PC West has signed with TCU yet. If not he would be one for OU to take a look at, he's really skinny but he's got great bounce and can really shoot the ball at 6'8. Also, TU and ORU should be all over Tyler Neal at PC West as well, that kid can ball.

Raney and PC play Tulsa Memorial tonight. Should be a good matchup.

He's worth an OU offer, but they havent. He really likes the east coast schools. He toured out east this summer and checked out Syracuse and Georgetown. He likes to OU coaches and they like him. I don't know why an offer hasn't come. Pierre from OSU offered. I love Rainey though. He's david Godbold times 5 and I loved Godbold.

He's worth an OU offer, but they havent. He really likes the east coast schools. He toured out east this summer and checked out Syracuse and Georgetown. He likes to OU coaches and they like him. I don't know why an offer hasn't come. Pierre from OSU offered. I love Rainey though. He's david Godbold times 5 and I loved Godbold.

I wonder what his offer list looks like. You just don't hear a lot about the kid.

I'd take David Godbold on this team in a heartbeat.

I wonder what his offer list looks like. You just don't hear a lot about the kid.

Yeah, it's kinda odd. I don't know how his summers have been. He's always been a supporting player at PCO, so this is his first year along with Payne as main guys.

Yeah, it's kinda odd. I don't know how his summers have been. He's always been a supporting player at PCO, so this is his first year along with Payne as main guys.

Here's what Bossi had to say after the AF Exposure camp:

Dominique Raney - Playing in the shadow of Xavier Henry at Putnam City, Raney is ready to make his own name. The top performer at the event, he's an off guard with deep range on his jumper, explosive athleticism and a surprising ability to create his own shot. To take his recruitment and game to the next level he'll have to develop a bit more of an aggressive mentality but he's got the tools to play at a pretty high level in the future and should be one of the more highly recruited class of 2011 players in Oklahoma.

Back