Tony crocker and willie warren are in street clothes

Sam

Reaction score
tony is in a boot, guess he rolled his ankle in practice. And willie is still hurt

Are they gigalos? Do they have platform shoes with gold fish in them? What is this 'street clothes'

Anyone know what the extent of Crock's injury was to begin with?

Willie will most likely be back next game. Tony's is really bad... he has always had ankle issues but he hurt it really bad yesterday in practice to the extent where he does not know if he will be playing saturday either!

The difference in body language between Crocker and WW was crazy, WW just laughing while Crock was concerned about the game.

The difference in body language between Crocker and WW was crazy, WW just laughing while Crock was concerned about the game.

WW didnt seem engaged in the game AT ALL. I just dont know what to think of him.

Oh my gosh people..... get off Willie's back and be a true fan and support our players. That is just the two boys' personalities. Willie has always been the more out going, out spoken, high spirited individual. That is what makes him Willie. Tony is the more laid back, chill, and quiet leader. That is what makes him Tony. Willie is not any less concerned than Tony is just because he is laughing... I would not be surprised if Tony did not whisper something retarded to him to make him laugh. That is both of their personalities so don't knock either one just because you obviously do not know either one of them. Stop riding Willie's ass and support our players.

Back