Tony Crocker...

He always does. Hate to see him end his Sooner career like this. He won't make the NBA, but I'm sure he'll do well in Europe.

That might be the most upsetting thing for me about this year. Tony Crocker, the 4 year senior, been through all the program turmoil over the last few years, playing his backside off, out of position, out of his MIND, and much of the team is not holding up their end of the deal.

I mean, man! With the way Crocker's been playing this year, I hoped for SO much more from the team.

Tony has the heart of a champion, he will go down as a very underrated Sooner.

He was playing his ass off as a freshman when Villanova came in to Lloyd Noble and beat us senseless. I knew during that game that he would be a valuable player for the next four years. Here he is, on a weak and ailing team again his senior year, and he's still playing hard. God bless the dude.

That might be the most upsetting thing for me about this year. Tony Crocker, the 4 year senior, been through all the program turmoil over the last few years, playing his backside off, out of position, out of his MIND, and much of the team is not holding up their end of the deal.

I mean, man! With the way Crocker's been playing this year, I hoped for SO much more from the team.

He better get one big freaking cheer on senior day. He deserves every bit of it.

Back