tony smith q&a

Thanks sys! he sounds like a good player.... hopefully OU can get him away from K-State.

Sys -

Have you seen him play? From his size he kinda sounds like an Akeem Wright that also played in the Jayhawk...curious to your thoughts.

Have you seen him play? From his size he kinda sounds like an Akeem Wright that also played in the Jayhawk...curious to your thoughts.

i haven't seen him play, though several posters on ksu boards have. i think he's a little more of a guard than wright. better athlete, but not as long.

i loved wright, though. if smith is that good, he could help a lot of big 12 teams.

i haven't seen him play, though several posters on ksu boards have. i think he's a little more of a guard than wright. better athlete, but not as long.

i loved wright, though. if smith is that good, he could help a lot of big 12 teams.

In JUCO, Akeem would drop 30 one night and then only score 14 the next...but would have 12 assists and 15 rebounds to go with it. Dude could play.

"K-state, West Virignia, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Texs A&M, Wichita State, Florida, USC ..."

I've never seen him play, but I'm sold with this offer list.

Back