Top 65 kids in 2012 Texas according to Texashoops.com

Sam

Reaction score
Listing

Some names to keep an eye on.
1. Isiah Austin 6'11 center (OUhoops' youtube account has video on him)
3. L.J. Rose 6'3 Point Guard
4. Zach Peters 6'7 Power Forward (OUhoop's youtube account has video on him
6. Marcus Smart 6'3 Shooting Guard/Small Forward (OUhoop's youtube account has video on him)
7. Nick Banyard 6'8 Power Forward
8. Prince Ibeh 6'8 Center
18. Anthony Hollins 6'5 Shooting Guard/Small Forward

Austin, Smart and Banyard all play on the same AAU team if I remember correctly so that would be an interesting trio to keep an eye on.

Also as noted before Peters and his 2013 teammate Julius Randle are coach by Sooner Great Jeff Webster for AAU.

Be interesting to see how this list plays out and how the coaching staff fills in the class around Richie Peters.

I sure hope we are in the running for Zach Peters. Then we can have the Peters duo.

Listing

Some names to keep an eye on.
1. Isiah Austin 6'11 center (OUhoops' youtube account has video on him)
3. L.J. Rose 6'3 Point Guard
4. Zach Peters 6'7 Power Forward (OUhoop's youtube account has video on him
6. Marcus Smart 6'3 Shooting Guard/Small Forward (OUhoop's youtube account has video on him)
7. Nick Banyard 6'8 Power Forward
8. Prince Ibeh 6'8 Center
18. Anthony Hollins 6'5 Shooting Guard/Small Forward

Austin, Smart and Banyard all play on the same AAU team if I remember correctly so that would be an interesting trio to keep an eye on.

Also as noted before Peters and his 2013 teammate Julius Randle are coach by Sooner Great Jeff Webster for AAU.

Be interesting to see how this list plays out and how the coaching staff fills in the class around Richie Peters.

You'll see all these guys migrate to Team Texas and Houston Hoops in the near future. Funny how JMichal Reese has saw his stock fall from being the best player in the nation in that class to being 5th in Texas.

Back