Tough man clark/future ou sooner

chico got game

Reaction score
Words cant express what I experienced last night in Sherman Texas, McKinney North vs. Sherman Bearcats and Sherman’s crowd vs. McKinney crowd oh the gym was so loud as both teams traded basket for basket and as each teams crowd taunt the other but a Monster dunk in the 2ndquater by Killa Cam, gave the bearcats crowd a edge and silenced the McKinney crowd, but the silence for McKinney would not last for long in the 3rd quarter #23 hit a raining 3 from the right side of the court as the McKinney crowd exploded with cheer. Killa Cam, answered back with a crossover and a sweet midrange jumper and was fouled the bearcats fans went crazy and when Clark hit the free throws the bearcat fans went even crazier man what a night to be a basketball fan, but once again late in the third quarter the bearcat fans would become silenced with AWW and concern when TOUGH MAN CLARK, was bowed in the mouth by a McKinney defender and Clark lost two teeth and sad to say their was not a foul called in his favor. Killa Cam walked to the training room calmly without saying a word. In the fourth quarter McKinney N., took advantage of Clark’s absence and began to try and make a comeback on the bearcats, the McKinney crowd gets louder as the Sherman crowd scream defense but most are in concern for Clark, as I listen to the fans around me expressing their concern for Clark. The McKinney N., crowd was once silenced again with thunderous hand clapping from the Sherman fans and everyone on their feet. I was wondering what they was clapping about because McKinney N., was on a comeback ohhh but I seen for myself #21 Killa Cam, coming around the corner with a black mouthpiece in his sore mouth gesturing to coach M. to let him play but coach did not want to take a chance. TMC, had the crowd on his side the FANS, began to scream WE WANT CAMERON,WE WANT CAMERON, what the crowd fell to realize was that coach M. wanted Clark, just as well. Coach M. back was up against a wall he did not have a choice but to put TOUGH MAN CLARK, backing the game with the bearcats chanting fearlessly and McKinney N., on the bearcats trail. Clark came back in the game and got his revenge by securing a 59 to 53 win over McKinney N. Tough Man Clark, finished with 28pts, 9rbs, 2blkshots, 2asst, and 3fouls. Man, I LOVE THIS GAME!…

Dang. That is toughness tight there to go back in short a few teeth. On another note Cam seems to be a really good shot blocker which we could use for sure.

Thanks for the report, chico.

Man I can't believe he lost two teeth!

Great report Chico! That is the kind of toughness we need!

Back