Trey Zeigler visiting OU this weekend

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
per scout.

Trey Zeigler: “At first, I wasn’t going to go anywhere but then a few schools stepped up and said they wanted me to come early and visit during football season and that was Oklahoma, Oklahoma this upcoming weekend. I don’t have any other dates set really, officials and stuff. I know Michigan is talking about the 24th when Evan (Smotrycz) comes in. That is the only other date that I even have right now.”

Sam Webb: So Michigan the 24th, Oklahoma this coming weekend and those are both officials?

That is a name I hadn't heard associated with us. That would be a great get for us, but I think it might be hard to get him out of Michigan. Though if anyone can it is Capel.

He was a name being mentioned a while back as a possibilty but it never seemed that serious.

Good find, BT!

I would be surprised to see Zeigler stay in Michigan, unless it's to play for his Dad at CMU. This kid is a big time talent who can go just about anywhere he wants, so why pick MSU or UM and have at least half of the state down on you the next four years? lol

That said, I wouldn't count the Sooners out just yet. A few weeks ago we were barely a blip on his radar, and now he's scheduling a visit. Someone on our staff has done one heck of a job in putting OU in the thick of the race for Ziegler's services.

I think it's safe to assume that Trey and Ray are a package deal(unless they play for their fathers). UCLA and Ariz have recruited both heavily.

beat me to it Dirty, It would be nice to come out of this weekend with a pair of commitments although I think I would rather have lamb and clark pull the trigger but any one of these four would be huge much less two.

Those package deals dont usually work out the way everyone thinks!

Back