Two more visiters taking in the OU/Texas game

GParker

Reaction score
Robert Goff and Jawanza Poland will both be taking unofficial visits to watch the game tomorrow. Poland and Goff are teammates at Hutchinson Community College. Both players are sitting out this season due to transferring from Crowely CC.

Here is the confirmed list of visiters:

Cameron Clark - 2010 OU Signee
TJ Taylor - 2010 OU Signee
Aziz N'Diaye - 2010 OU recruit (Official visit)
Perry Ellis - 2012 OU recruit (Unofficial visit)
Jawanza Poland - 2010 OU recruit (Unofficial visit)
Robert Goff - 2011 OU recruit (Unofficial visit)

The following are visiters that I am working to confirm but have mentioned possibly unofficially visiting OU this weekend:

Zach Peters - 2012
Julius Randle - 2013
Stevie Clark - 2013 (Douglass HS)
Sean Young - 2012 (Bixby HS)

I will add to this list as I find out more information

-Greg

I bet Poland is our backup plan in case we don't get Tony Smith or whatever other two-guard type we're targeting. And having the Jayhawk Conference freshman of the year, with three years of eligibility, sounds like a pretty good backup plan.

Thanks for the report, GParker! :clap

This could prove to be a huge recruiting weekend, not only for next season, but for several years to come. With a sell out crowd on hand and the festivities planned to honor Wayman, OU's recruits should go away impressed. The only thing missing that would create a near perfect atmosphere on Saturday is a win over the Whorns. Hopefully, the Sooners will pull off the upset!

I think it's a win-win for N'diaye regardless of what happens on the court. Either way the crowd will be great, and if we should lose and get dominated inside he sees first-hand our need for him. That's at least my homeristic spin on a potential loss. :D

Here's a note I just found on Poland/Goff from a Jan. 12 article by Eric Bossi on Scout........

6-foot-4 wing Jawanza Poland is very highly regarded by the college coaches who have seen him and insider Robert Goff figures to be the most heavily recruited big man in the Jayhawk Conference in 2011

Great outlook on both, but these guys aren't going to sign this spring?

thats a nice list..I would like to see more 2010 guys on there....we need help next year...but you always gotta recruit for the future....

I see two from that list (2010 class) that are possible recruits coming in, is that correct?
It would have been nice to get T-Jones to come in for this game also......or even for the tech game when griffin will be there for him to see! And Ricardo would have been a nice addition to the list!

Back