Wally Judge

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Wasn't this guy supposed to be a star? I know it's WAY early but I thought he would be a starter from day one. Was I just way off?

So far through 2 exhibitions and 1 game he is averaging about 5 ppg and coming off the bench. I thought he was supposed to be an instant impact guy.

sys tried to warn us about Judge... He is just a role player this year.

If that's true, that changes KSU in my mind. I thought they might be a sweet 16 type team that could finish 3rd in the Big 12 (even if they were the 4th best team).

But that was because I thought they were bringing back a solid 20-10 team and adding a 5-star dynamo. If he's just a 5 ppg role player then I think they are more like a middle-of-the-pack type team in the Big 12 possibly behind OSU.

That makes my Big 12 rankings more like this.

1. Kansas
2. Texas
3. OU
4. OSU
5. Texas A&M
6. Kansas State
7. Iowa State
8. Missouri
9. Baylor
10 Texas Tech
11 Colorado
12 Nebraska

Wow. Wally Judge only took 1 shot! This still amazes me. He was ranked above Pledger, Fitz and TMG and I would be surprised if any of them only take 1 shot tomorrow.

that Curtis Kelly transfer from UConn looks like he is the man. They might not need much from Judge due to Kelly's emergence.

Last edited:
There's a reason Judge went to KSU. He's not a finished product.

There's a reason Judge went to KSU. He's not a finished product.

No, the reason is because they're strong with the DC area recruits due to their staff. Have another DC area guy coming in this next class. Just about every coach in the nation would take Judge. Their are alot of unfinished products on benches all across america.

No, the reason is because they're strong with the DC area recruits due to their staff. Have another DC area guy coming in this next class. Just about every coach in the nation would take Judge. Their are alot of unfinished products on benches all across america.

Delonte Hill. He used to be an AAU coach with the DC Assault. The ONLY reason he has a job (and is among the highest paid assistant coaches in the country) is because of his connections to that program. He brought Michael Beasley to UNC-Charlotte, then to ksu. He's also brought in Jamar Samuels, Dominique Sutton, Rodney McGruder and Wally Judge to ksu, all from the DC Assault program.

Pretty fishy if you ask me... that many recruits from one AAU team finding their way to a team halfway across the country and in the middle of nowhere...

Granted I didnt know much about this kid but you think hed have a bigger impact then that.

I actually respect what Martin did in that presser.

I actually respect what Martin did in that presser.

I do as well. He's right. They stunk. I watched a good chunk of that game and KSU looked undisciplined and selfish. Their athletic ability just overwhelmed that team and everything went wrong for Loyola.
Pullen and Clemente looked awful. When your two senior guards and leaders of your team only care about getting theirs then you have the makings of a long season. Hopefully they get it figured out. It will be good for the Big 12 if they do.

Back