Warren may be done for season >>> Norman Transcript

Agreed. From what little I know about Mono, symptoms such as a fever, sore throat, etc. are precursors that doctors rarely overlook. Of course, with HIPAA regs in place now that restrict making medical information public, we have no way of knowing if Willie had symptoms of other conditions that eventually led to Mono?

Actually, mono is one illness that can easily be overlooked because the symptoms are the same as many other illnesses.

I have known people that have had mono for an extended period of time. I have also heard that once you have had it that you are more susceptible to getting it again, not sure if that's true, anyway, I found the following online. http://www.medicinenet.com/infectious_mononucleosis/article.htm There have been many games where Willie looked like he lacked energy based on the following info I can definately see where it is possible.

Actually, mono is one illness that can easily be overlooked because the symptoms are the same as many other illnesses.

We'd have still heard about Willie being under the weather or something. It just wouldn't have been getting better. Probably something that has only been an issue the last 2-3 weeks, at most.

We'd have still heard about Willie being under the weather or something. It just wouldn't have been getting better. Probably something that has only been an issue the last 2-3 weeks, at most.

None of us know for sure....and he wouldn't have to be "under the weather" to feel the affects.

I got mono really bad because they kept diagnosing me with strep throat. Once it got to the point where I was getting worse and worse I went back and they finally got right. I was out of everything for about a month.

I still think how he performs in the pre-draft camps will determine whether or not he comes back. He played very well in them last year and Chad Ford had him as the hottest prospect, but he came back. Perhaps something similar will happen this year.

If not, he will come back.

I got mono really bad because they kept diagnosing me with strep throat. Once it got to the point where I was getting worse and worse I went back and they finally got right. I was out of everything for about a month.

Exactly, this is misdiagnosed a lot...and that is only after you started to get the symptoms of the sore throat which isn't usually the first sign of the illness (slight fatigue is if I'm not mistaken).

I still think how he performs in the pre-draft camps will determine whether or not he comes back. He played very well in them last year and Chad Ford had him as the hottest prospect, but he came back. Perhaps something similar will happen this year.

If not, he will come back.

You could be right, although, I suspect we have several issues at play right now.

You have no idea, just like me and everyone else on this board.

Are you sure about that? I'm telling you right now WW has NOT had Mono for the majority of the season. It's something that has come on within the last 2 weeks or so, starts out with feeling lethargic and then goes from there. If he would have had Mono for the majority of the season he would have missed the majority of the season. I've had mono myself and know how it comes on and I was out for 2 months.

Are you sure about that? I'm telling you right now WW has NOT had Mono for the majority of the season. It's something that has come on within the last 2 weeks or so, starts out with feeling lethargic and then goes from there. If he would have had Mono for the majority of the season he would have missed the majority of the season. I've had mono myself and know how it comes on and I was out for 2 months.

Well, you would be the only one that would have any previous knowledge.

And it comes on differently for every person.

Back