We Looked Awesome

SoonerBounce13

Reaction score
Until the 11 minute mark when Tiny went out. I thought we were playing great defense and was really excited.

I totally agree but then again I bet all of our opponents that we beat this year said the exact same thing and most lasted longer than 4 min...

Hope Capel continues to play through Tiny. IMO, it is the only way we can win games. Tiny should touch it almost everytime in the halfcourt offense.

Hope Capel continues to play through Tiny. IMO, it is the only way we can win games. Tiny should touch it almost everytime in the halfcourt offense.

Totally agree, BT! Tiny doesn't see the ball nearly often enough. He has proven more than once that the majority of teams we play have no answer for him on the offensive end. OU should exploit that advantage at every opportunity. But to be perfectly frank, our guards and wings would rather jack up a contested three than pass the ball inside to Tiny, and then move to an open spot if the defense takes away his chance to score in close.

Tiny is going to need to assert himself and DEMAND the ball. If he is open, he needs to be yelling: Get me the ball or I will eat your parents!!!!!!

I agree, Tiny needs more touches. He looks a little tentative at times. I think the more touches he gets, the more confidence he will have. :tinypower

Back