We're going to be perimeter oriented

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
In some ways we'll look like OSU last year. We'll probably shoot our way out of some games, but We'll probably shoot our way back into alot of tough games like we did in Texas and Kansas. Our overall success depends on Fitzgerald and Gallon. It appears they'll be the cornerstone of our post play.

In some ways we'll look like OSU last year. We'll probably shoot our way out of some games, but We'll probably shoot our way back into alot of tough games like we did in Texas and Kansas. Our overall success depends on Fitzgerald and Gallon. It appears they'll be the cornerstone of our post play.

I think Allen will play a decent amount as he is probably out best player at protecting the rim.

I think Allen will play a decent amount as he is probably out best player at protecting the rim.

I'm hoping Allen will give us a defensive, shot-blocking presence, along with more help on the boards. He doesn't need to score much, if he can do those three things.

Wright did a nice job on the boards tonight, with 8 rebs in 23 minutes. But, my pick for sometime to eventually take over the spot opposite Tiny has been Andrew Fitzgerald. IMO, he brings a solid all-around game to the floor, something the other two can't give us. I didn't think he would start or get starter-like minutes until after the start of conference play. After watching him play tonight, I may move up my timetable.

Allen is further alond offensively than defensively. i would rather have it the other way around.

Back