were would we be without pledger?

luckyc1423

Reaction score
Oh boy, if pledger had not stepped up and played the way he has played we may be looking at a terrible record without light at the end of the tunnel

I am going to call it right now...if he continues his play...he is my team MVP

Oh boy, if pledger had not stepped up and played the way he has played we may be looking at a terrible record without light at the end of the tunnel

I am going to call it right now...if he continues his play...he is my team MVP

I still think we are 3-3 without him, but those loses would have been by larger margains, and Willie might have needed to play in order to beat NSU.

I can't tell you how happy I am that Coach Capel found and signed Steve. I think he is already a crowd favorite, and he has a chance to have a special career at OU, and help us win a lot of games.

I also think he will be a team leader in the future.

Whats this supposed to mean? Yeah I get it, its the "eek" emoticon, but what is your meaning, in using it.

That without Pledger OU would have lost to an 0-8 basketball team. Just a little surprising. :)

That without Pledger OU would have lost to an 0-8 basketball team. Just a little surprising. :)

They might of still won it without he and Pledger (Cade and Crock were shooting well, and Tiny and Fitz both played a really nice second half), but I wouldn't have wanted to take that chance with the way that we are defending. :ez-laugh:

Pledger is my hero, what is the freshman 3 point record in the big xii. I say he takes it down

Pledger is my hero, what is the freshman 3 point record in the big xii. I say he takes it down

I think he's got the sweetest stroke on the team. Cade's 3's are pretty with the high arcing shot, but Pledge has a better stroke IMO.

And a quick release. Like lightning coming off his hand. His shot's a little bit flat at times, but Hollis Price could throw them in on a rope so that doesn't really worry me.

Yea that is the biggest difference between Pledger and Cade. Pledger can pull with a guy who has his hand in his face and make it. Cade needs to be a little more open.

pledger is like ray allen when he comes off a screen he is ready to shoot it and thats hard to guard especially when he can drive it to the basket which he has shown, and reminds me of Aj Abrams too

Back