What is up with Crock?

buttermaker1

Reaction score
Yo Crock hang tough we need you these last few games let it loose we know you can play.

I'm not sure if he's been the same since he got hurt a few weeks ago.

He hasn't played very well since his ankle injury. I doubt if that is coincidence.

Crock's biggest problem is that his underclassmen teammates are all selfish and careless.

I think he was trying to lead by example and get the guys to stop jacking 3 point shots. He passed on a bunch of threes he probably should have taken.

Crock's biggest problem is that his underclassmen teammates are all selfish and careless.

This.

Add to that that he is nursing some kind of rib cage or stomach issue, and I think that is why his shooting has slowed. Kid is still fighting though.

Crock's ankle is fine. Like TU said he is suffering from bruised ribs but he is also very frustrated that he is out there busting his butt and can't get any help except from Cade and TMG.

hmmm. i saw him take several 20+ foot shots off the dribble and miss. not his strong suit lately. 0-for-3 tonight from 3. what did work for him offensively in this game and the tech game is his ability to score around the bucket off the dribble.

in summation...he needs to drive and look to score deep in the paint. he looks very comfortable doing that.

Crock's ankle is fine. Like TU said he is suffering from bruised ribs but he is also very frustrated that he is out there busting his butt and can't get any help except from Cade and TMG.

He got 27 points from Gallon, Fitzgerald and Wright last night and they did not even log 80 minutes between the three of them.

He got 27 points from Gallon, Fitzgerald and Wright last night and they did not even log 80 minutes between the three of them.

That's one game! Where have they been the rest of the year?

Last edited:
Crock's biggest problem is he's an average to an occassional above average player that occassionaly goes on an incredible hot streak. Consistency has always been his biggest problem.

Back