What the heck is a matter with the Sporting News

Navy2004

Reaction score
Got my issue today and they have us 5th. Now I'm not a genius but, I will say this if, we end up 5th it will be very disappointing to all of us...

KU and UT are givens; who else do the have in front of us?

I am willing to forgive them, because outside of Willie Warren and Crock (when he is on fire), we have no provens on this team.

That may change by the end of the year. However, until that day I am just fine and dandy with letting others have the bullseye on their backs to start the season.

OU will get their chance to climb everyone's rankings as the season progresses.

I dont think A&M will finish ahead of us, but KSU definetly could. They will be the 2nd best team in the North and could sweep Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri and Iowa State. Not saying they will go 8-0 against those 4 teams, but they could sweep any one of them.

I could see us finishing 5th, but only if OSU has a great season. To me, 5th would be dissapointing, but I could handle us finishing 4th behind KSU this year.

They're the only publication that has us out of the top 20 that I've seen so far. They've got us @ # 43 & an 11 seed in the dance.

Well, so long as Andre Ware was not a contributor then I feel free to call them idiots.

I think they are out of there freaking mind. I like at OU. You have the BEST GUARD in the Big 12. No Collins is not the best Guard in the Big 12. WW is the best of both world penetrate and scoring. TMG is the plus of the whole equation for OU to be successful. You get him and WW in the game there is no team in the Big 12 that can guard them. Once they penetrate the floor will be a the will of OU to pick and choose where there shots come from.....

Back