When we're outathleted, we get smashed.

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
The four losses we have, we've been outatleted and guys have been able to get anywhere they wanted to be on the court. Guards can shoot over our guards or beat them. once they get to the lane, no one on our team can even bother their guys. If they miss, their bigs are longer and quicker than our guys and beat our guys up on the boards.

WE ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO!

The four losses we have, we've been outatleted and guys have been able to get anywhere they wanted to be on the court. Guards can shoot over our guards or beat them. once they get to the lane, no one on our team can even bother their guys. If they miss, their bigs are longer and quicker than our guys and beat our guys up on the boards.

WE ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO!

If athletes are the problem than OU will have problems in the Big 12, lol.

If athletes are the problem than OU will have problems in the Big 12, lol.

Only two teams in the big12 had athletes like UTEP, LOL!!! The rest of the league pales in comparison and is nowhere near UTEP.

WE ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO!

How can the teams that beat OU have better athletes. VCU? San Diego? Houston? Utep? Those teams have better athletes than OU, Arkansas, Arizona, Utah? Those teams have rosters with three McD AA, and 4 other top 100 players (Crocker, Pledger, Wright and Willis)?

I simply refuse to believe that and believe it is an issue of structure, organization, effort and leadership.

How can the teams that beat OU have better athletes. VCU? San Diego? Houston? Utep? Those teams have better athletes than OU, Arkansas, Arizona, Utah? Those teams have rosters with three McD AA, and 4 other top 100 players (Crocker, Pledger, Wright and Willis)?

I simply refuse to believe that and believe it is an issue of structure, organization, effort and leadership.

Sander, the VCU guards, Coleman, Moutrie, Culpepper, and many other on those benches would make Arizona, Arkansas, and Utah look like crap. Rivals doesn't have a ranking for athleticism. If they did, Pledger, Fitz, Gallon, and Willis would be 2 adn 3 stars.

Sander, the VCU guards, Coleman, Moutrie, Culpepper, and many other on those benches would make Arizona, Arkansas, and Utah look like crap. Rivals doesn't have a ranking for athleticism. If they did, Pledger, Fitz, Gallon, and Willis would be 2 adn 3 stars.

Willis would be a 2? Gallon would be a 2? Give me a break. Fitz and Pledger don't look all that great but they are much better basketball players than the average guys at VCU, Houston and San Diego. Utep looked awfully good so I am not sure if they are or that is simply the product of a well coached OU team making them look as good as possible.

Willis would be a 2? Gallon would be a 2? Give me a break. Fitz and Pledger don't look all that great but they are much better basketball players than the average guys at VCU, Houston and San Diego. Utep looked awfully good so I am not sure if they are or that is simply the product of a well coached OU team making them look as good as possible.

Athleticism: possessing great physical skill, intense, energy or forceful exertion. Physically strong and well-developed

Willis, Pledger, or Gallon does not fit that definition right now.

these guys aren't going to jump out of the gym, beat everybody down court, out muscle anybody, they aren't nimble or quick. Do you think so? I hope not.

Back