Where's Love for Tiny?

TINY

Reaction score
What a talent! He can rain from all over the court, yet he spends almost all his time under the basket. This is proof that he is listening to Coach preach the importance of rebounding! Talk about mature beyond his years! The offense needs to be through him, IMO, due to his downy soft hands and PG-esque passing capabilities. Great hook shot and a very unselfish player to bout. If he wasn't screwed over by a few tough calls (back-to-back charge/block judgment calls that both go against him) against Utah he would have dominated those stiffs to the tune of 25 points. Give it up to our only big man!

Tiny gets love all the time on here. I am glad that Tiny is working hard under the basket, but I think he should be thanking Coach Capel and Coach Cline instead of the other way around. Learning to use his size to his advantage will make him a much better pro.

Tiny is going to be a great player but he has to figure out how to be on the floor for 30+ minutes a game. I think that means controlling his tendency to foul and better conditioning.

What a talent! He can rain from all over the court, yet he spends almost all his time under the basket. This is proof that he is listening to Coach preach the importance of rebounding! Talk about mature beyond his years! The offense needs to be through him, IMO, due to his downy soft hands and PG-esque passing capabilities. Great hook shot and a very unselfish player to bout. If he wasn't screwed over by a few tough calls (back-to-back charge/block judgment calls that both go against him) against Utah he would have dominated those stiffs to the tune of 25 points. Give it up to our only big man!

Keep it up Tiny! :clap :tiny

Back