Who does Cam Clark remind you of?

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Who is his game most like?

The first person I thought of was Josh Carter from Texas A&M. He has the same body as Carter and shoots up over his head, sort of like a sling shot. But I was trying to think of somebody that can put it on the floor a little more.

Next I thought of former Wake Forest player Josh Howard. He has long arms and a midrange game similar to Cameron.

What do you guys think? Is there somebody more like him than those two?

Who is his game most like?

The first person I thought of was Josh Carter from Texas A&M. He has the same body as Carter and shoots up over his head, sort of like a sling shot. But I was trying to think of somebody that can put it on the floor a little more.

Next I thought of former Wake Forest player Josh Howard. He has long arms and a midrange game similar to Cameron.

What do you guys think? Is there somebody more like him than those two?

Howard from Wake Forest jumps out at me too.

Howard is a good comparison, but he played the 4 in college. I see some of Rip Hamilton, some of Paul Pierce, some of Chris Douglas Roberts.

I could maybe see Rip in college, but not Paul Peirce because he's chubby. :)

But Chris Douglas Roberts might be as good of a comparison as any. I hope he's that good!

He kind of reminds me of MJ, but more versatile. His court vision is like John Stockton's, except a tad better. I see him being a dominant rebounder and shot blocker with coaching, possibly on the level of a Hakeem Olajuwon, except more dominant. I see his defense improving once the coaches get their hands on him, eventually molding him into a more talented Bruce Bowen, with shades of David Robinson, except more intimidating.

I have not seen him play but I would love it if he played as tough as Chauncy Billups.

Back