Why are we bad?

sooners78

Reaction score
why is our team so bad this yr? i feel like we have talent , is it players or something else?

I think its inexperience as well as WW not being a leader. I think Croc should be the leader because he's the senior.

I just don't think we have talent. Recruiting smrecruiting these guys aren't Div 1 caliber players.

lack of athleticism is one really important piece.

In my mind Willie Warren's lack of effort is the number one problem.

In my mind Willie Warren's lack of effort is the number one problem.
That's about the number 10, 11, or 12 problem. If Warren averages 10 more points a game we are still getting blown out.

We are bad because we have no post game, play poor defense and Tiny and TMG were overrated IMO.

That's about the number 10, 11, or 12 problem. If Warren averages 10 more points a game we are still getting blown out.

Agreed! Maybe a little higher than 10 but I agree with what your saying.

I think each one of these posts has a bit of the problem in it. We don't have just one problem we have a whole bunch of them. I did not see one player that actually looked happy. Now don't think I am saying they should be happy about losing ( I miss most of the second half) but they all looked like that had to eat dirt for lunch and dinner! This is a game they should be grateful they get to play it and go to school. Something deeper than just hustle is eating away at the guys it may take major changes to cure it but I certainly don't know what they are. We just have to face the fact that for what ever reason we don't have a team right now just a bunch of individual players. Some who have problems (personal or otherwise) that are affecting their play and there is more than one agenda right now when the only agenda should be whatever coach Capel says it is. Then again I could be completely wrong.

First of all we did pretty good the first few minutes of the game. After that we made a whole bunch of turnovers and Baylor took advantages. After that we can't play catch up. For this team to compete, they have to limit their turnovers period.

Back