Why did Willie wave Tiny off?

DM, What is your point? Are you saying that tiny don't need more shots? Sounds like you think you are talking to Tiny! It also sounds like you have a guard mentality and do not understand that you have got to have a post presence to win ball games. AKA "10-6" I can tell by this and your previous posts that you are not a Tiny fan!! I am!! You always respond with your oppinion (never a good one about Tiny) but you never mention stats. The stats don't lie!!!!

Wow aient that the truth!! stats dont lie....... obviously for us to win games we must show a post threat!!! SOONERS all the way!!! tell em hound!!!

DM, What is your point? Are you saying that tiny don't need more shots? Sounds like you think you are talking to Tiny! It also sounds like you have a guard mentality and do not understand that you have got to have a post presence to win ball games. AKA "10-6" I can tell by this and your previous posts that you are not a Tiny fan!! I am!! You always respond with your oppinion (never a good one about Tiny) but you never mention stats. The stats don't lie!!!!

What part of Tiny should get the ball first do you not understand. My basketball philosophy is inside/out. always have always will. I believe the ball should go in to the post. I beliee once Tiny gets it he should quit holding the ball and make his offensive move quickly. Against OSU he did that. First half of Baylor, he did that. When Tiny left the Baylor game, Baylor went on the run to win that game. That wasn't a coincidence. Who's fault was that? Tiny Gallon for getting a reaching foul 94 feet away from the basket and Tiny being out of position as he's been alot on his second foul. Tiny's our best "offensive" player. No doubt about that. We can't take 20 to 25 three pointers a game. But Tiny Gallon needs to do his part and I'm not going to give him a pass for not doing all the things he should do just because he's good offensively. You seem to follow Tiny when he has the ball in his hand and fall asleep throughout the rest of the games.

Back