Worst Officiated Game I've Seen

OK folks, the bottom line on the turnovers is SHERRI's TEAMS HAVE ALWAYS TURNED THE BALL OVER!!!!! Always, even the team that went to the finals. This is NEVER going to change, if you haven't changed something for 15 years or whatever why do you think you will change it now. It is something that Sherri gives verbal support for changing but doesn't have the ability or committment as a coach to change. So after all these years we just have to realize that Sherri's teams ARE going to have turnover issues.

OK folks, the bottom line on the turnovers is SHERRI's TEAMS HAVE ALWAYS TURNED THE BALL OVER!!!!! Always, even the team that went to the finals. This is NEVER going to change, if you haven't changed something for 15 years or whatever why do you think you will change it now. It is something that Sherri gives verbal support for changing but doesn't have the ability or committment as a coach to change. So after all these years we just have to realize that Sherri's teams ARE going to have turnover issues.

Doesn't mean we have to like it.

SHERRI's TEAMS HAVE ALWAYS TURNED THE BALL OVER!!!!!

Sherri's teams have always had losing records. Why should they ever be expected to have winning records? (pre-1999)

Sherri's teams always lose to Iowa State. Why should we expect them to beat them now? (pre-2003 or so... don't remember the exact year)

Sherri's teams can win the Big 12 regular season, but don't expect them to win the conference tournament (pre-2002)

What abysmally bad statistics in Sherri's career will end next? Never winning a national title? Not having a player have a lengthy WNBA career? Or those damned turnover issues? Hmmm...

I think everyone would love to see us hold turnovers to 14 or less but history tells us that's not likely.

I hope we can rank in the top 3 in the league in 3-point defense as well as overall team defense. If so, that will help offset turnovers. I do expect Sherri will start focusing on rebounding so we should improve significantly in that area.

Sherri's teams have always had losing records. Why should they ever be expected to have winning records? (pre-1999)

Sherri's teams always lose to Iowa State. Why should we expect them to beat them now? (pre-2003 or so... don't remember the exact year)

Sherri's teams can win the Big 12 regular season, but don't expect them to win the conference tournament (pre-2002)

What abysmally bad statistics in Sherri's career will end next? Never winning a national title? Not having a player have a lengthy WNBA career? Or those damned turnover issues? Hmmm...

:clap

Back