WW + TMG = best backcourt

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
In the conference and possibly the nation. The only other backcourt in the Big 12 close is Kansas. But Collins is only 5'7 and WW is better than Henry.

Tiny will be better than Aldridge too. We might just beat them come march.

boca, slow down dude!

reference my post earlier this evening: all-or-nothing

O that was on purpose play. It is now standard operating procedure to knock a few inches of any player who you're a fake fan of.

In the conference and possibly the nation. The only other backcourt in the Big 12 close is Kansas. But Collins is only 5'7 and WW is better than Henry.

I disagree with your statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

And the Grizzlies were going to beat the Thunder. :)

Until they can start having games where they put together more assists than turnovers, no, they aren't.

Kansas State has a nice tandem.

Very nice tandem. I like our backcourt alot, but right now Collins is the difference. TMG is still learning to control a game from the point. He will be as good or maybe better than Collins in the future, but he isn't there yet. Never underestimate the importance of a PG who can control the game in college basketball. The list of great big men who suffered March Madness disappointment is too long to list. The list of great PG's who were disappointed isn't as long. PG play will be a major key in the Big 12 this year, IMO.

Until they can start having games where they put together more assists than turnovers, no, they aren't.

I think they both have a positive ratio there over the last 5 games or so.

Didn't TMG have something like 13 assists and 2 TOs against Arkansas and Arizona?

Back