WW tonight IMO

My only gripe was him playing to the crowd at the end of the game after he had just made the nice layup instead of getting back on defense. What happens? OSU gets a wide open 3!

LOL @ that being your only gripe about WW. He is constantly bashed around here night and day.

O yeah was it Willies man who hit the 3? Of course not. But that doesn't matter. You will blame Willie instead of the person guarding that man because you are not objective or reasonable. You and your crowd have made up your mind and will look for anything to validate your faulty logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that would have been totally awesome if he flipped off the crowd. And now we know that anyone that criticizes Willie's effort and/or attitude is a "loser". Good to know.

Yeah that would have been totally awesome if he flipped off the crowd. And now we know that anyone that criticizes Willie's effort and/or attitude is a "loser". Good to know.

You're butting heads with a "button pusher" extraordinaire. Nothing more, nothing less.

LOL @ that being your only gripe about WW. He is constantly bashed around here night and day.

As I have said before OU has the least knowledgeable and unreasonable fans around. If they cheered when Capel took him out he should have flipped them the bird. You can bet anybody cheering when WW came out has never done anything close to what he has accomplished. They are losers.

O yeah was it Willies man who hit the 3? Of course not. But that doesn't matter. You will blame Willie instead of the person guarding that man because you are not objective or reasonable. You and your crowd have made up your mind and will look for anything to validate your faulty logic.
:ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

As I have said before OU has the least knowledgeable and unreasonable fans around. If they cheered when Capel took him out he should have flipped them the bird. You can bet anybody cheering when WW came out has never done anything close to what he has accomplished. They are losers.

is that you Willie

Boca I am going to tell you something right now. I am and have been around this team since Capel has came in so I KNOW and converse with WW! Can you say the same? Do you know what he is like when he isn't on the court or behind a microphone? I do! I like WW, I have defended him every chance I had because I saw his effort in practice. Last year he was an amazing freshman. Always respectful to the coaches, the team, the trainers, etc. He was playing for the name on the FRONT of the jersey. He did have some a minor drama issue which most know about but there was enough leadership last year to get him right.

This year is not that same WW, its WWIII. I didn't think about it then but I do now, with the name change on the back came a change in his attitude, demeanor, the way he treats the team, coaches, trainers, etc. He has done a complete 180 and is playing now for the name on the back instead of the front. Last night WWIII made some advances on coming back to being that WW, especially in the 2nd half and in OT, the one that won Frosh of the Year last year but he still has ways to go.

Last night did you miss the number of times Willie loafed on defense, especially in the first half and early in the second half? WWIII had 7 of our 15 turnovers, did you realize that? Then he turns the ball over and just jogged back on defense after some of those turnovers, while his teammates were running end to end to try and save the team from those mistakes!

The guy has amazing talent and he hasn't forgotten how to do that. The change is in his head and its a matter of flipping a switch between his ears. Until he does that he will continue to receive criticism on his lack of effort.

And yes that wide open 3 had everything to do with WW not getting back on defense! We had four guys to guard their five which left two wide open shooters for one guy to guard!

Last edited:
Boca I am going to tell you something right now. I am and have been around this team since Capel has came in so I KNOW and converse with WW! Can you say the same? Do you know what he is like when he isn't on the court or behind a microphone? I do!

Isn't this the same as namedropping? :confused:

Isn't this the same as namedropping? :confused:

This is information known to most of the board so no not really. I am a mod too and haven't just made my first post.

My posting history speaks for itself. I have never posted anything that wasn't true. I can only be attacked so many times before I have to defend myself.

Last edited:
No problem, but I am sure others might be asking the same question so best get it out of the way. :tinypower

I hear ya. Two of my closest buddies were a part of the 2000 football NC team and I made the mistake of mentioning their names once. lol

Back