#12 Oklahoma vs Monmouth 2pm CST on ESPN+

back to 11 after a tiny dip in OU energy ...

OU has done an amazing job on Rice ( the best player ) today

Make a great run and then it's keystone cops for three straight possessions.

Defense has been pretty good all game. The offense has been too inconsistent today. Feels like we are still shaking off some rust.

I’ve said this a few times already but we NEED Darthard and Soares to make open shots when they get them. Moore hitting a couple of 3s has covered up their misses a bit today but that will not be the norm.

Held Monmouth to their lowest point total of the year even with them hitting some heavily contested shots throughout the game. Played a B- game and won convincingly. Gotta clean some stuff up heading into Big 12 play but hard to argue with how the team has performed so far this season

Another frustrating slow start--I hope that's a short-lived trend--but they took care of business during that stretch midway through the second. All in all, a nice win, but we'll need to ramp it up earlier starting Saturday.

Tough start to conference play, really hope they can hold home court next Saturday.

Great non-conference slate by OU, certainly exceeded my expectations.

Held Monmouth to their lowest point total of the year even with them hitting some heavily contested shots throughout the game. Played a B- game and won convincingly. Gotta clean some stuff up heading into Big 12 play but hard to argue with how the team has performed so far this season
Defense travels. I think the time off between games during the holiday schedule has gotten them a bit off, time to get locked in and grind out some W's.

Back