2020 new commit today

Just make sure he has a steady supply of meat! Haha

(vague reference?)

Hopefully a better version of Odomes! Lefty's are so weird!!! Next season we will have how many open spots to fill? 4 now? If so, I like the move.

More athletic Odomes. I’ll take it.

He needs to redshirt and work on his right hand big time. Also the shooting form probably needs to be adjusted. Let’s hope he’s a hard worker. He obviously puts in work in the classroom to be able to graduate a year early. That’s a great sign.

I just want every player to be able to shoot, or as many as possible. Hope the dude can shoot

Another prototypical Kruger special - debatable 3/4 star, athletic, a touch under the radar, and will likely redshirt to develop. Not that I’m complaining... always beats a JUCO.

He likely would have risen in the class of 2021. I like the upside and getting a year in the program to grow. Possible Trey insurance but not a plan C. I give it a win.

Another prototypical Kruger special - debatable 3/4 star, athletic, a touch under the radar, and will likely redshirt to develop. Not that I’m complaining... always beats a JUCO.

Imagine saying #121 ranked player is Kruger special. Under the radar.

I know you said not complaining but back hands are exactly a compliment.

#121 by 247... 3 star by everyone else and the 24/7 composite. So very much up for debate. Obviously I hope 247 got it right.

I was very underwhelmed by his offer list, but after watching some highlights he looks like something to work with(Not sure about his competition). Great athlete, good height and length, good defensively, looks like he can hit some jumpers. Needs to work on NEVER, not once, did I see him go to his right. His shooting form seems kind of low. Just hope they don't wreck his shot like Odomes.

All in all, you can't complain about out of nowhere getting a #121 guy. He seems to be smart academically and hopefully a hard worker. Hopefully he's physically tough.

If OU signs Alexander and Collins, and another serviceable guy next class i'll be very happy. This guy seems to be a bonus. Hope he turns into a player..

Back to his competition level... I wonder if he played AAU against any other highly rated guys?

#121 by 247... 3 star by everyone else and the 24/7 composite. So very much up for debate. Obviously I hope 247 got it right.

I get what you’re saying, 24/7 seems to be leading these days ahead of rivals imo.

He switched from 2021 to 2020, and then almost immediately committed to us, so focusing on his offer list may not be an accurate way of assessing him. Reportedly, some quality programs were beginning to express interest in him, so who knows which offers he might have attracted in a few months?

OUHoops has a great video of O’Garro on his Twitter web site that shows his athleticism and his ability to slash and drive, and finish at the rim. It’s easier now for me to see why our coaches offered him.

Go to OUHoops twitter to watch the video,

OUHoops has a great video of O’Garro on his Twitter web site that shows his athleticism and his ability to slash and drive, and finish at the rim. It’s easier now for me to see why our coaches offered him.

Go to OUHoops twitter to watch the video,

I watched it yesterday. He definitely got some dunking skills!

He is a great athlete. It sounds like he needs to work on shooting during his redshirt year.

Back