at Arkansas
at Auburn
at Florida
at Georgia
at Ole Miss
at Missouri
at Texas
at Texas A&M

I wonder how attendance will be for SEC opponents? Texas will move the needle because they're Texas. Kentucky will draw interest...not sure how much of Big Blue Nation would travel to Norman for a regular season game...it's a long trip. The rest is a crap shoot, especially if our team isn't good.

Probably a lot of 6 pm games on SEC Network.

Any word on if the SEC will have a conference "challenge" with either the Big 12 or ACC this year?

I know we don't know how good OU will be at all next year because it's essentially a new team again. But the Big 12 the last few years felt so unwinnable because of all the tough games. This feels way more winnable. Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, just to name a few are teams we've beaten some repeatedly in recent years. Felt like in recent years in the Big 12 you can look at like 8 games and say those are losses just because you can't win on those road games. I can see OU if they are as good as they've been the last few years winning at least 4 or 5 road games alone.

As I said in the first sentence we got no real idea how good this team will be because it's essentially a new roster again so that could all be invalid. But it's good having a fairly manageable conference schedule.

I know they don't officially seed the in-season tourneys, but they do so in practice when you look at the matchups. Zona, Creighton, and Gonzaga will be the top three "seeds" and kept away from each other. The other teams actually aren't as strong as usual for this tourney, so we should have a shot at getting out of there with at least one win.

I know they don't officially seed the in-season tourneys, but they do so in practice when you look at the matchups. Zona, Creighton, and Gonzaga will be the top three "seeds" and kept away from each other. The other teams actually aren't as strong as usual for this tourney, so we should have a shot at getting out of there with at least one win.
Arizona lost quite a bit and Indiana added quite a bit from last year's teams.

Plus Creighton pulled out of the tournament and instead will play in a different tourney.

Arizona lost quite a bit and Indiana added quite a bit from last year's teams.

Plus Creighton pulled out of the tournament and instead will play in a different tourney.

Good catch on Creighton. Wonder who will replace them at this late stage. I guess it depends whether there are any big-name programs out there who haven't already committed to another tourney.

Back